sábado, 16 de abril de 2011

Fé cega


“I excluded this enemy from all the others. It was my first love. I couldn’t see any difference at all now between his body and mine. All I could see was an extraordinary similarity between his body and mine. His body had become mine. I was no longer capable of distinguishing it. I had become the living denial of reason. And how I would have swept aside all the good reasons they might have given as arguments against my lack of reason. Swept them aside like so many houses made of cards. Yes, like so many imaginary reasons. And may those who have known what it means to lose control of themselves throw the first stone at me. My only allegiance was to love itself.”

Anotações de Marguerite Duras no roteiro de "Hiroshima Meu Amor", de Alain Resnais (1959)

3 comentários:

  1. bom, como não tem email pra falar com você, vou falar por aqui. Primeiro, obrigada pelo comentário, jurava que você não iria se dar ao trabalho ^^ ou que nem veria meu(s) comentário(s). Segundo, você também mora em Fortaleza? Conheço pouca gente com 'a good taste' por aqui. Estou totalmente numa de 'forçando a amizade', mass..

    ResponderExcluir
  2. tenho esse filme, mas não vi ainda! :/

    ResponderExcluir